WHAT WE BELIEVE
The Church receives only the Holy Bible, both Old and New Testament, as an all-sufficient basis of doctrine and practice. As Christians, we believe:
- The Triune God, God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The Scripture, both Old and New Testaments, is God-breathed and is inerrant and infallible.
- Man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and fell short of the glory of God. The wages of sin is death.
- Jesus Christ is wholly God and wholly man and was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- Jesus Christ was crucified and died for our sin but was resurrected from the dead on the third day. He ascended into heaven and sat at the right hand of God the Father.
- Jesus Christ will come again to judge the quick and the dead. Believers will enjoy eternal bliss with the Lord and unbelievers will be condemned to everlasting punishment.
- Man can become the child of God and his sin to be forgiven only through accepting Jesus Christ as Savior by the work of the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is the only salvation.
- It is by grace we have been saved, through faith, and is not from ourselves, it is the gift of God.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and to convict man, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- Christ Jesus is the head of the Church. The purpose of the Church is to witness God and to glorify God.